Welcome to the Durham & Cleveland Squash Website for the 2019/2020 season
1. The Championships will be open to players who satisfy one or more of the following:
a. Born in the boundaries of Durham and Cleveland.
b. Resident in the boundaries of Durham and Cleveland.
c. Players who have not played in any other County Closed Championship in the last 12 months.
3. The Championships will be held under the rules of England Squash.
4. There will be a Plate Competition for all first round losers.
5. Losers of ALL matches are required to mark the next match on that court
6. Entry fee must be received before the closing date to be included in the draw.
7. Entries after the closing date will
not be accepted.
Guidelines for entry into each competition are below. Please note the organiser’s decision is final:
Men’s A – Premier Players in D&C County Leagues
Ladies A – Nominated 1-3 in Ladies Nominations
Men’s B – Division 1 & 2 Players in D&C County Leagues
Ladies B – Nominated 4 and below in Ladies Nominations
Men’s C – Division 3 & 4 Players in D&C County Leagues
Payment details will be sent via email once entry is confirmed.